Experience Quality Treatment for a Wide Variety of Conditions At Achieve Health & Wellness in Bolingbrook, IL
Dr. Nathan Fisher is proud to be a chiropractor serving Bolingbrook, Naperville, Romeoville, Lemont, and the local Illinois community. He's worked with thousands of individuals and has had direct clinical experience diagnosing and managing a range of different conditions. Learn more about some of the most common ones we see at our clinic in Bolingbrook.
Conditions Treated by Our Bolingbrook Chiropractor
- Headaches & Migraines: tension headaches often feel like a tight band around the head and are often caused by stress and poor posture. Migraines are severe headaches that often occur with nausea, light sensitivity, and other symptoms, and are believed to be rooted in neurological and/or circulatory issues.
- Back Pain: as many as 80% of people will have back pain at least once. It can occur in the upper, middle, or lower back, and may be caused by conditions such as disc herniation, disc bulge, disc disease, stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal), osteoarthritis in the spine, whiplash, and muscle strains. Factors like poor posture, poor body mechanics/ergonomics, auto accidents, and obesity can trigger it.
- Sciatica: main symptoms of sciatica (compression of the sciatic nerve in your lower spine, usually by a disc or joint) is searing or shooting buttock and leg pain. You may or may not have numbness and weakness as well. Other types of nerve compression syndromes we treat include piriformis syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and cubital fossa syndrome.
- Shoulder Pain: a shoulder injury—such as a rotator cuff tear, impingement syndrome, or frozen shoulder—can severely disrupt a person's ability to work and function. It may lead to difficulties with things like dressing, grooming, and even grasping objects.
- Knee Pain: knee pain caused by a muscle strain or ligament sprain is commonly caused by overuse, poor technique, or an athletic trauma like a collision or slip and fall. Knee pain is also commonly caused by damage to the joint itself, such as is the case in osteoarthritis, gout, and chondromalacia patellae.
Chiropractic Treatments Offered for Our Patients' Common Conditions
Acute and chronic health conditions respond well to the chiropractic care services we offer, including:
- Spinal adjustments: benefiting more than just your spine, this technique triggers the release of natural painkillers and reduces tension in the body
- Massage therapy: accelerate healing by stimulating circulation, soft tissue relaxation, and pain relief
- Exercises to increase core stability, flexibility, and posture
- Nutritional and lifestyle counseling, to maximize your diet and lifestyle for better health
Looking for Drug-Free Pain Relief? Contact Achieve Health & Wellness in Bolingbrook, IL Today
Call Achieve Health & Wellness now at (630) 771-1212 to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Fisher and experience what chiropractic care can do for you!